Thank you for selecting intrix!
Your INTRIX product(s), as described on this card, comes with a warranty against manufacturing faults. This warranty does not cover limescale build-up problem.
For effective after sales service, kindly take note that:
- Warranty card is to be presented when service is required.
- Warranty card with alteration/ erasure of any details eg. Model/ Serial No/ Date of Purchase/ Date of Installation will not be accepted.
- Warranty does not cover damages caused by accident, misuse, fair wear & tear, wrong voltage installation, acts of nature, or if tampered with, in any attempt to self repair/ through unauthorised service agent.
- 4.INTRIX reserves the right to reduce the warranty period if the appliance is utilized for commercial or semi-commercial purposes.
Register your product now!
Warranty Terms & Condition
This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
1. The warranty provided by INTRIX shall apply to manufacturing defects and covers for domestic/household use only.
2. This warranty card must be duly completed and returned to us within 10 days from the date of installation.
3. Warranty card is not transferable and not replaceable in the event of loss.
4. Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from an authorised INTRIX dealer and operated in Malaysia only.
5. End user shall only engage INTRIX after sales service to provide warranty related services.
6. The purchaser is required to present warranty card and original proof of purchase when service is required.
7. Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings : –
a. The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
b. The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
c. The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
d. The appliance has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by INTRIX.
e. Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
f. Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
g. Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
h. Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
i. Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
j. External appearance parts which include cabinet and joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
8. Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without INTRIX genuine or recommended parts.
9. INTRIX liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
10. INTRIX reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
11. Decision by INTRIX on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
12. No person, by dealer / company is authorised to change, modify or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner. The purchaser will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
13. Non-observance of clause 6 and 9, INTRIX reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.