"The Largest Renewable Hot Water System"
How Heat Pump Works
Heat pumps are designed to transfer thermal energy at reversed direction of normal heat flow, by absorbing heat from a colder medium and releasing it to a warmer one. A heat pump uses a small amount of external power to accomplish the work of transferring energy from the heat source to the heat sink.
Heat Pump Savings
Intrix Extractor Eco is a renewable hot water system that uses the lowest operation cost comparing with other energy sources.
Heat Recovery Water Source
Renewable Heat Recovery Solution
- Recover heat from Return Chilled Water or Cooling Tower Water to Heat Pump for hot water solution
- Non-ozone depleting refrigerant is used for greater performance while conserving the environment.
Prolong Compressor Lifespan
- Provides a linear power slope for smooth acceleration which reduces in-rush current and excessive wear on mechanical driven components.
Heat Recovery Air Source
- Designed meticulously for a minimum space with L or V Shaped Evaporating Coil. A pre-coated, anti-rust heat exchanger to optimise heat transfer process and to prolong product lifespan.
Unique Drain Pan Design
- Aim to direct and discharge condensation water to safe operation area.